Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Meet Jaisyn.....

Jaisyn's photo shoot served a dual purpose.  I used this photo for a Bio-Communications photography project, but more importantly, it was a gift for his Grandmother's birthday present. He is such a sweety and an excellent model.



(This photo was taken with a Nikon D60, ISO 100, 1/80 @ f6.3, 190mm focal length...... This is for my photo peers...I love this photo but there is at least one technical flaw I didn't notice until I printed it.  You may not be able to see it on the blog but he has double catch lights in his eyes.  UGH..)

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Cassandra your blog looks great and that Jaisyn is a cutie. I am sure his grandmother loved the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaisyn is adorable! Good job getting him to sit still, little kids can be difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great portrait. I know how hard it can be to pose children of this age group so congrats for pulling it off.

    ReplyDelete